CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tea Party at the Alamo

What in the world is that? That's what I said when my friend invited me to one. She laughed at me but honestly, I'd never heard of anything like that. Apparently, we have some very political friends down here who do instead of just watch. I have always just gone along with whatever's going on. Who cares, we can't do anything about it. Whatever's going to happen is out of our hands. Well, tomorrow I am going to be a part of a huge gathering of Texan's who want to fight who are willing to stand up for what is right and believe that they have a voice and can make a difference. Wow! I am so excited. I believe that this can only be a powerful, moving event. Maybe I will learn a little about what is going on in my country and maybe I will start to care.

1 comment:

The Bright Family said...

WOW . . . it sounds like you already care to me!! :)