CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look Mom and Dad, I'm a brunette!





I guess this is better news than the day I told you I got my tatoo. :0) I'm just kidding. For some reason the title of this blog reminded me of that wonderful :0) time in my life and I thought of your reaction. I was really bored and unhappy with my hair so I went for a drastic change. I love it! Well not when I wake up in the mornings. I really don't look like myself at all. That's when I get my makeup on as fast as possible and then everything is ok. The worst part is everybody's initial reaction. I cringe a little everytime I encounter someone who hasn't seen it yet. So I'm letting you see me now so I can get this part over with. Remember, I like it!

5 comments:

Cindy W. said...

HEY.... Ashley and I came home from school and checked your blog out because I had told her about Adiah breaking her arm. Wow... she got it off today and your hair is MARVELOUS! We miss ya'll terribly. Hugs.

The Bright Family said...

WOW!! Hot Mama!

Unknown said...

Ooh, very sultry...I like it! :) Are you just trying to fit in with your family? (ha)

Allison Cunningham said...

I am trying to fit in with my family but no matter how dark I dye my hair it doesn't seem to help. I still look like a white person. HA

Anonymous said...

Allison, it looks pretty! Jillian looked at your blog and loved seeing the girls! So glad Adiah got her cast off! We miss her sweet spirit in Bible study!