CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Allisonology

Tag- You're it!!! Let other's know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging your friends. Re post note as your name "ology"



1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Outback's Tangy Tomato Vinaigrette

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Macaroni Grill

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Macaroni and Cheese or Raisin Bran

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Just Cheese or Pineapple and Canadian Bacon

5) What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and jelly

6) How many televisions are in your house? 3--living room, bedroom, playroom

17) What color cell phone do you have? silver with a blue cover

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? left-handed this has always made me feel a little special. :)

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? too many things. But the two best things were Adiah and Ava. :)

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? 3 40lb bags of salt

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? nope

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no because I would just worry about everything way too much.

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Shasta just kidding

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? no way. I would definitely end up in the ER. I think my stomach might explode.

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I have no idea. Way too many

16) What is/are your goal/s for the year? get fit, stay happy, be a great mom

17) Last person you talked to? Jason

18) Last person you hugged? Adiah

19) Favorite Season? Summer

20) Favorite Holiday? Easter

21) Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. I don't know why. I just like it.

22) Favorite Month? March. It's my birthday It's my birthday!!!

23) First place you went this morning? took the girls to school

24) What's the last movie you saw? Slum dog Millionaire

25) Do you smile often? Yes

26) Do you always answer your phone? nope

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Crystal--she's a night-owl

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my eyes the color they are. I wouldn't change them.

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? lemon-berry slush or a big diet coke

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes in college. Angela and I had two. We had a beta and a goldfish in the same bowl. Nobody told us that the beta would eat the goldfish.

31) Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? anything for the house

33) Can you do push ups? probably two

34) Can you do a chin up? no way. NO upper body strength

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? both. Everything makes me nervous if I think about it too much. My imagination is way too big.

36) Do you have any saved texts? yes

37) Ever been in a car wreck? yes And I've also run into a pedestrian. No I'm not proud about it. I just think it's kind of funny.

38) Do you have an accent? yes but I didn't realize it until last Sunday. A lady at church said, "You have a great accent. I love to hear you talk." What? I guess it's an ET accent
39) What is the last song to make you cry? I don't get into music that much anymore
40) Plans tonight? plans to sit right here on this couch and relax

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. baggies, yogurt and tortillas

43) Have you ever been given roses? yes

44) Current hate right now? listening to Paula Abdul judge American Idol

45) Met someone who changed your life? yes

46) How did you bring in the New Year? with my friends in Tyler. Jason wasn't with me. :(

47) What song represents you? Boom Boom Pow--the Black-eyed Peas

48) Name three people who might complete this? Melissa, Jami, Tracy

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching reruns of The Real Housewives of New York City

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need to make lunches

No comments: