CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Confession

Ok, I was just looking at my blog and trying to decide if I should keep my favorite books on. It is a little embarassing that my favorite books almost all have to do with Twilight. But, it's true. They are my favorite books. I can admit it. No I haven't really read much else but honestly, nothing else has really ever kept me interested. I have never been a "reader" because I have always been one to fall asleep at least by page two. Because of that I basically decided that reading just wasn't for me. That was until I read Twilight. Honestly I could not put it down. Yes I am 33 and yes I want a Twilight t-shirt. LOL

This evening the girls and I went out to Bird Island with our friends Amber and Josh and kids. It was so peaceful and calm. Josh was wind-surfing and the kids all played in the water. It's perfect out there for kids because the water stays very shallow for a long way out. Amber and I were able to just relax. We all had a great time. Unfortunately, Jason wasn't able to come along. He had a paper to write and more. Maybe next time. :0(

3 comments:

The Bright Family said...

Thanks for going with us tonight!! :)

Allison Cunningham said...

We had a blast!

Cindy W. said...

Hey! The blog is great. I am so excited to have an update. Also... I watched Twilight this past weekend with my niece. Oh MY! It was good. Love you and miss you! Cindy W.