CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Egg Hunt

Today was the big Easter egg hunt at school. Ava's class had so much fun. It's amazing how exciting a little yellow chick can make a child. Which led me to wonder why do I spend so much money on gifts that aren't as exciting as a little yellow chick. It was so much fun watching the hunt and battling the 40 mph wind. Did I say hot wind? At least it's wind, right?

We had a soccer game tonight and once again we didn't keep score. It's better if the kids just don't know. That way they are able to just have fun. Little did they know though that they lost 8 to 0 tonight. They are getting better though and that is all the matters. GO BUMBLEBEES!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

You are a wonderful wife. You let me chase my dreams and give endlessly everyday. The girls and I could not have a better mother and wife. Thank you for all that you do. Love, Me

The Bright Family said...

Your husband is soooo sweet!!

And yes, I remember those days of 'not keeping score', but all the parents did. :)