CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Day

Beautiful Kindergarten Graduate. We are so proud!

Karston, Sophie, Kaitlyn, Ava and Jenna. This is the best behaved class. :)
Is this my future son-in-law? Ava loves Karston. "He's my best friend in the whole world. I'll never let go." This is what she told me yesterday.







Ms. Moreno has been a great teacher and we are very excited that she will be moving to first grade next year. Ava has learned so much.





Mrs. Bowers our principal.










Well yesterday Ava walked the stage and received awards as well as a medal for kindergarten graduation. She was so proud and so were we. I grabbed a front row seat and yes, I was that mother. :0) They dressed in their Sunday best and lined up with their class to accept their awards in front of all the parents and their friends. Ava received an early bird award, a kindergarten completion, citizenship award and recognition for second place in Science Fair award. When we got home she drew a picture for Jason describing the whole event and awards she won. The funny thing was that Jason was there. I guess she just wants to make sure daddy is really proud and have him go over it all again with her. :0) So sweet!

2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

I think they would make us some cute grandbabies. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl! So exciting. What in the world will you do next year?? I can't even think about that. She is adorable.