CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend with the girls












Jane, Alesha and I got together for the weekend and had a blast catching up. We talked and laughed and stayed glued to the computer most of Saturday night. Yes, I know, boring. But, no, it wasn't. We had so much fun talking about (updating Alesha) everybody from high school that Jane and I had been keeping up with on facebook. Alesha hadn't been on facebook so we had to hook her up. Of course we went shopping, swam and ate and ate and ate. Oh yeah, and ate. Did I say we ate a lot? And no weekend is complete with the girls without a midnight run to IHOP.

It's so great to have such wonderful, loyal, non-judgemental friends to hang out with and just be myself. We are all so different but have a common bond with each other. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful, caring friends that have stuck with me since I was a little girl. Growing up we weren't always together but we knew we could always call on each other for anything and we would always stand up for each no matter what. Jane was on the drill-team and eventually cheerleader, Alesha was a cheerleader, Jennifer was student concil and I was in athletics. I really never realized that everybody didnt have friends like us until I was talking to my friend Amber about the upcoming weekend with the girls and she told me how lucky that I am to have lifelong friends. She told me that she moved around so much when she was young that she wasn't able to form lifelong bonds with her childhood friends. Wow, I can't imagine making it through life without them. How do people do it? I love having friends that I can cry on, laugh with, complain and vent to, yell at, get iritable with and continue to be loved by them. I love you girls.




























No comments: