CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Will I Ever Get Organized?

Once again I am behind on my blogging. I am behind on everything really. This seems to be the theme of my existence lately. One step out of my routine and everything just gets completely disorganized. We have been having so much fun doing "fun" things that things like sweeping the floors and dusting have just been pushed to the side. Somehow I have got to figure out how to do it all.

Today I decided to hang picture frames upstairs that I bought probably two months ago and have been sitting in sacks until today. They don't have pictures in them but at least they are hanging. That's one thing I can check off my list. Unfortunately I still have the floors and the sheets and the bathrooms. Oh well, I always have tomorrow. :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you need to post some pics of your house and things you've done to it! I love your decorating style and it would be fun to see what your new house looks like. I want to see those picture frames you hung on the wall..... ;)