CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crab Boil




























Saturday we went to our first crab boil at the beach. The girls had a great time playing with the crawfish and Ava found a hermit crab in the water. We played with that for a while then let him go. Not really my kind of dinner but Adiah and Ava loved the shrimp. It was huge but, I couldn't get past the fact that it wasn't deveined. Yuck! There were two huge tubs with shrimp, crab, sausage, corn on the cob, crawfish and potatoes. Sounds pretty good but it was all just dumped on this big piece of plywood in the middle of everything. It was fun and I would definitely do it again but, I would probably bring a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are having WAAAAAAY too much fun down there. I'm a little jealous! :)

Allison Cunningham said...

You should take a trip down here--anytime. We would find something fun to do.