CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was fun this year. Momma and Daddy came to visit, Ava was baptized and we went trick-or-treating. Oh yeah, there's nothing like halloween in Corpus Christi. For some reason everyone seems to participate in some way or another. The neighborhood next to ours is huge and it is a candy haven. We can only make a couple of streets before our bags are full and our kids are done.




Adiah was Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter. Apparently she is a ghost character who lives in a toilet at Harry Potter's school. Ok, I just went along with it. She has gotten so far into those books. Once she started reading them she never stopped until she finished the last one just a few days ago.




Camee is Adiah's BFF. She was a cat. I love the glasses. Adiah is going to miss her very much.

I don't think that I've ever seen so many adults dressed up for Halloween. These people are hilarious. And no, I didn't dress up but I wish I had.


Ava was a little Senorita or a salsa dancer. She had to have high-heels for this costume but they only lasted a block before she switched to her tennies. Karston was the scientist from Phenius and Ferb. Duffensmirts??? He was perfect.






Not too far into it this is where I found Adiah.

Kayden was a pretty ballerina.




Hahahahahhahahahahah. I think this guy is hilarious! Hahahahahah



Goodnight Ava!





We were so glad that Mimi and Papa were able to trick-or-treat with us. We don't get to see them much and it was a great time. It was also perfect because Ava was baptized that day as well. I feel a bit funny posting pictures of her baptism on fb but it is a perfect way to let friends and family who weren't able to see it get a little glimpse of our special day.




I'm so proud of my little Ava!





















1 comment:

Shanequa said...

Awe, congrats, Allison! Sweet times!