CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School Vacation

Off to San Antonio for our last hoorah before school starts.










Adiah loves to go to the Alamo. This is probably the 6 or 7Th time she's been there. Occasionally, on Saturday's they have exhibits outside to show the weapons etc. that were used at that time. The people working the tables wear period clothes and she gets excited about this every time.


My future history buff

We had a great time at our hotel.








Ava loved the pina coladas.




We ate at Chunky's-famous from Man vs. Food. It was so good. Normally I couldn't care less about where we eat or what we eat but this was good. I will definitely want to go back. Jason said his burger (jalapenos and a slab of cream cheese) was the best burger he has ever had. This is a San Antonio must.





My beautiful family.We got to roast marshmallows and eat smores at the hotel. The girls loved this.So did I. Yum
This was a great ending to a wonderful summer.








































2 comments:

Marlene Spencer said...

You all look so happy and wonderful in these pictures! Beautiful photos!

The Bright Family said...

fun times :) and what is this about 'future' history buff--I think Adiah already IS a history buff & I LOVE her because of it!! Remember the Alamo!! :)